- RSS Channel Showcase 4588782
- RSS Channel Showcase 5563107
- RSS Channel Showcase 8307450
- RSS Channel Showcase 3227548
Articles on this Page
- 01/19/17--04:43: _Halfway through TRALIM
- 01/19/17--04:47: _European lawyers an...
- 01/19/17--04:48: _The European Lawyer...
- 07/07/17--03:11: _New project: Multil...
- 07/27/17--00:26: _TRALIM: Results and...
- 07/31/17--07:30: _TRAVAW project feat...
- 01/19/17--04:43: Halfway through TRALIM
- 01/19/17--04:47: European lawyers and the European Arrest Warrant
- 07/07/17--03:11: New project: Multilateral Exchange of Lawyers (MULTILAW)
- 07/27/17--00:26: TRALIM: Results and sustainability of an important project
On 15 June 2016, the European Lawyers Foundation began implementing the TRALIM project, co-financed by the European Union. The aim of the project is to train 130 lawyers from 5 different Member States (Spain, Greece, Ireland, Italy and Poland) on EU Law relating to asylum and immigration from the perspective of the EU Charter of […]
The European Lawyers Foundation (ELF) and the CCBE were awarded last year a project to carry out a study on “EAW-Rights: analysis of the implementation and operation of the European Arrest Warrant from the point of view of defence practitioners”. The project, which ended on 2nd November 2016, aimed to contribute to the correct and […]
The European Lawyers Foundation (ELF) is headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands. It was established by the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE) in 2014. ELF’s objective is to undertake projects that relate to the exercise of the profession of lawyers, the development of the law and practice pertaining to the rule […]
The European Lawyers Foundation is delighted that it has recently been awarded the MULTILAW project. It is a long-awaited initiative, funded by the European Union (EU), which allows greater mobility of lawyers within the European Union and contributes to the development of a European judicial culture. It will set up the first European training exchange […]
The European Lawyers Foundation (ELF), in partnership with the Spanish Bar, the Athens Bar, the Italian Bar, the Irish Law Society and the Polish Legal advisors, implemented the TRALIM project over the last 12 months. TRALIM stands for Training of lawyers on the European law relating to immigration and asylum and it was awarded funding […]
The European Commission has dedicated the year 2017 to focused actions to combat all forms of violence against women, which are promoted through the Non.No.Nein campaign. Information about these actions is now available on the European Commission’s dedicated website on violence against women. TRAVAW (Training of Lawyers in legal cases of Violence against Women), included […]